Singapore Design Week: Brand Identity within a Co-working World
How do you keep, or start building, brand identity within a shared working environment?
The idea that identity is not only reflected in your brand but through your actions as a company. Given this, by actively choosing to work in a co-working environment you are aligning yourself with the qualities of co-working.
These being: Collaboration, approachability, providing a dynamic environment for employees and clients (i.e. an investment in workplace well-being)
- Define your core principals and actively practise these, your identity can be more than your location.
- Make use of different spaces offered within a co-working environment i.e. café style meet ups with clients, book meetings and important presentations in the private meeting rooms.
- Use the space to your advantage and get involved the community i.e. give talks / take part in presentations, talk to your co-workers and see how you might collaborate.
- How to differentiate yourself from your fellow co-workers.
- Create and maintain a sense of cohesion within your team.
- Amy Picanco, Aym Design
- Fabian Ouwehand, The Co.
- Marc Wesseling, Ultra Super New
Event sponsored by BottlesXO & Loloku